Reground Camshaft and Lifters - 400 Junior Grind - See description for ordering instructions
400 JUNIOR GRIND
This is considered an old school "3/4 cam". Very lopey idle. Will sacrifice low end torque for more horsepower. NOT RECOMMENDED for a daily driver or lugging around in an old pickup. Additional modifications of higher compression, dual carbs, and exhaust headers recommended.
Advertised Duration - 274*
Duration at .050 - 230* @ .050
Lift - .405"
Lash - .016"
- Clean cam and wrap thoroughly with heavy paper or bubble wrap.
- Clean lifters and wrap individually in newspaper.
- Ship in box or heavy cardboard poster tube.
- Include note with your contact information (phone and email), return address, and requested grind.
- Mail to - Earl Edgerton 3012 Manning Ct. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- You will be contacted for payment ($329+shipping) when you cam is complete.
- All cams require good, usable cam and lifter cores.
- Buyer must pay actual shipping to and from.
- All cams and lifters are ground to order.
- Turn-around is within 30 days from our receipt of your cam.
- Proper cam lube, assembly technique, high quality "break-in" oil, and proper cam break-in procedure at first startup are IMPERATIVE with flat tappet cams!